Papers, Please is a great game and everyone should play it.
Someone just followed me; that’s weird. I make no posts and have zero content. I don’t even reblog shit.
Okay so I keep seeing that post of that dead sea creature that looks like a rock. The one where you can clearly see its insides because a part of it has been cut off giving us all a clear peek into its guts and shit. What I haven’t seen is anybody saying a thing about how people are reposting this with no sort of tw: animal death kinda tags or anything. It’s pissing me off a little. Not because I have that much a problem at staring at this dead animal, but more of because if this were any other kind of animal - bird, bunny, turtle - it would be clearly tagged for that. But as soon as it’s a sea creature ain’t nobody give two fucks. Probably because it’s ugly and sort of alien looking, as most sea creatures are. Just because it’s super ugly doesn’t mean it’s not an animal; just because it looks like a rock doesn’t mean it feels no pain; just because it’s from the sea does not mean it’s cool to just have a picture of it being clearly dead completely untagged as if it weren’t something that was once alive.
I’ve been playing a lot of Dead Frontier lately. It’s fun as shit. The enemies in the Orange zone are a lot easier than the enemies in the Yellow zone. Fuck bones and reapers.
WHAT’S UP INTERNET
If you’re a gamer, you probably noticed all the new stuff being announces at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles. I’m super excited, especially about all the announcements from Sony and Nintendo.
Lots of people are excited for different consoles and their respective games, LIKE THE 3DS. So here’s your chance to win one! The winner will receive a red 3DS XL system (like new, used only a few times) with its original box, charger, manuals, and AR cards. Plus, the two latest killer apps for the 3DS, Fire Emblem: Awakening and Animal Crossing: New Leaf!
- I am only shipping to the United States (50 states) because international shipping rates are expensive.
- Reblogs count, Likes do not. Only one reblog will count per person.
- If you make a fake/empty/giveaway/side blog to reblog, you will be disqualified.
- I will need the winner’s address for shipping purposes, so you have to be comfortable with sharing this information.
The giveaway will end on Friday, June 21st and the winner will be announced on that day! Good luck!
H O L Y PURIFICATION BATTERMAN!
That’s right, as I promised, I’m doing a 2,000 follower official giveaway!
R U L E S?
- Okay, first and foremost, this giveaway is for United States citizens only! (I’m really really sorry for anyone outside the country :C)
- There will be a MAXIMUM of 3 reblogs + a like per person! (yes, I’ll be checking)
- You must be following us! (i.e. the-dancing-batter)
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS PLEASE
- Make sure your Ask box is OPEN
- If you win, I will be needing your address to send the stuff, so make sure you have permission from a parent if you are under 18 years of age!
- We will RANDOMLY select a winner!
- DON’T YOU DARE DELETE OR EDIT ANY OF THE RULES
W H A T YOU C A N WIN!?
This is our first giveaway, so we’re not making any of the prizes worth a million bucks, but here is what we’ve got for you!
- Custom cut and painted cardboard Minecraft Sword made by us!
- The Dancing Batter’s hat (with signature and lemon scent, holla holla)
- POCKY YES
- Funky rainbow tiger print sunglasses!
- S O C K S
- That super cool marble soda!
- AND A MYSTERY ITEEEMM???
IF ANYONE HAS QUESTIONS, ASK, MESSAGE, OR CONTACT ME AT email@example.com
CHOOSING OF THE GIVEAWAY ENDS JULY 10’TH
J U L Y 10’TH KIDDOS
GET REBLOGGIN’ AND WIN OUR SHIT
-It’s time for a giveaway!!!
To celebrate the new animal crossing, and all my new followers, I’m having an Animal Crossing: New Leaf + Nintendo 3DS giveaway!!
This means one copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and one Black Nintendo 3DS (Not a 3DS XL, Charger and Stylus included of course).
Rules are as follow:
- This giveaway is only for my followers. New or old, I do not care.
- You may reblog as many times as you want.
- Likes don’t count.
- Giveaway blogs are not allowed, sideblogs are fine, as long as you actually use them ^-^
- This giveaway isn’t associated with Tumblr (including, without limitation, that it isn’t administered, sponsored, or endorsed by Tumblr), and each person participating is giving information to me, and not Tumblr.
- Contest is only available to those in the US (Im really sorry Tumblr’s ToS won’t let me do outside my country)
The winner will be picked by a random number generator on June 15th. I will send the winner an ask (and if its a sideblog ill ask what their mainblog is), and if they dont respond within 48 hours i’ll pick a new winner.
Importantly: THE WINNER IS CHOSEN RANDOMLY. No amount of bribing me in my askbox is going to make you win. Please stop doing that, it’s making me feel pity and I don’t like that.
So recently I hit 1k followers and that to me is a pretty great tumblr milestone. So to thank my followers, people who reblogged my posts and just anyone who has just supported me on this site I’ve decided to thank you guys by giving a little something back
What am I giving away?
Well I have seen a lot of my followers and people I follow really excited about the new Animal Crossing game. So it only makes sense I would be giving that away.
BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE
I will also be giving away a 3DS to the winner, the 3DS will come with all the furnishings *charger, stylus etc* AND the winner will get to choose what colour the 3DS will be.
You don’t need to be following me *but if you do you get to see my raw ass blogging skills on a regular basis* to be eligible and reblogs will count.
The contest will end June 20, 2013 and the winner will be picked that day
Also I will pay for the shipping to anywhere unless you live on mars or some ridic shit.
So let’s recap
- Get a chance to win Animal Crossing: New Leaf AND a 3DS of your colour preference
- Contest ends June 20th
So thank you all again for your support and being so cool.
So I’ve been with my boyfriend, John, for about six months now. It’s pretty great. My two ferrets are doing well. I passed my first two semesters of college. Everything is really great. It’s sorta weird how I don’t really have problems anymore. Growing up really sucked, but now I’m super happy. Yay, life.